Once you created your account, you simply need to input your daily commuting schedule. You will receive a ride request if there is a rider that matches your route. Sometimes, your route or schedule do not have any matches but you will get notified as soon as there is one.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe as a rider/driver?
- If I am a driver, can I be a rider as well and vice versa?
- How do I create a ride?
- What can I expect after creating a ride?
- How quickly will I receive a match alert?
- Is there a specific deadline for accepting or rejecting a match?
- How do I accept or reject a match?
- Do I have to create my rides everyday?
- How far in advance can I schedule a ride?
- I’ve signed up but have not received any ride requests?