It's easy! To register for the certified driver program:
- Login to your Netlift account using the mobile app;
- Open the left menu, and select My Account at the top;
- Select Certification Status;
- Upload photos of your driver's license and car registration, and verify your personal information.
Once submitted, our team will:
- Verify the validity of your documents, personal information, profile photo (important to have a clear photo where your face can be seen) and addresses and ensure the name disclosed in the profile matches with the name provided on the driver's licence;
- Give you a quick phone call to finalize the verification process and answer any questions, if needed.
Once verified, you will receive a push notification confirming you've been certified, and a Netlift Certified badge will appear to other users looking at your profile.
Important note: If you have not yet created a commute as a driver, you will not see the Certification option in the My Account screen.
- Create a new ride by selecting the + button on the homepage
- Select the driver role and input your commute details;
- Return to the My Account screen to complete the certification process.