You are allowed to bring on board only one Netlift rider. Our main objective is to help you find a daily commute travel partner to reduce your basic transport costs. We also take into account that when you are picking up one rider on your way, it will not give you any delay, especially during peak traffic times.
Articles in this section
- How to create a ride?
- What can I expect after creating a ride?
- How quickly will I receive a match alert?
- Is there a specific deadline for accepting or rejecting a match?
- How do I accept or reject a match?
- Do I have to create my rides everyday?
- How far in advance can I schedule a ride?
- How to delete a ride?
- If I am a passenger, can I be accompanied?
- As a driver, can I bring on board more than one Netlift rider?