Once the trip is created, you will have two choices. One of them would be booking a Netlift transit ticket in advance, and the other would be carpooling if a match is found and accepted from both parties. It is possible that your itinerary or schedule has no carpooling match, but you will be notified as soon as a match is found.
1a. Choose from your list of matches (purple arrow)
1b. Choose a carpooling match or Netlift Driver
2. No matches? We will notify you when there is one.
3. How do you want to be notified?
You will have the choice of carpooling if a match is found and accepted from both parties.
When it comes to carpooling, drivers and riders can expect to receive notifications for the best possible matches. Note that departure and arrival times of these recommendations could be flexible; feel free to negotiate the meeting time with your match. Next, you can:
- Request a match: you will need to wait until the other gets notified of your match request:
- If other user accepts your match request, you receive a notification message from the other user and you will be redirected to the final Ride Confirmation window along with the map. Enjoy the ride!
- If other user refuses your match request, you will be notified that your ride offer was declined and the match will disappear from your match recommandations.
- Not interested (Delete/Refuse a match): a pop-up window will appear to request your feedback and the reason behind your decision. You will be given few options to choose from or a text box to write down the reason why you deleted a specific match. This will help us serve you better in the future by sending you matches aligned with your preferences!
1. Choose a carpooling match if any.
2. Details of match (scroll lower part of screen for more details).
3. Book the ride!
4. If you click on "Not interested", give reason.