The steps are simple, quick and the same for drivers and riders. Click on the (+) icon on your Home page and follow the steps below:
- Choose to navigate as a rider or a driver.
- Input your ride schedule, date and addresses (origin and destination).
- If your daily commute has the same schedule, you have the option to choose the recurrence of your ride on a weekly basis.
- Create the ride
Please note that any app user can create a ride even without having a Netlift account. However, should you decide to reserve a transit ticket with a Netlift driver or interact with the matches received, such as accepting a ride request or viewing a match's profile, you will be asked to create or log onto a Netlift account to continue.
1. Click on the (+) icon
2. Choose to ride or drive
3. Create your ride by inputting your origin, destination and dates.
4. Choose if you need a ride back and the recurrence option if applicable.